gonna see if I can’t make it better with some smut before I completely pass out
Because I am zero ideas richer for Kaisei but I am now the creator of about a sixth of a scarf with only one dropped stitch.
Fuck this, I’m depressed after coming home to California, I’m gonna keep knitting until I have me a scarf.
Tomorrow will mark the one-week mark of me being on abilify, that atypical anti-psychotic that was making me have panic attacks leading up to taking it because of many, many reasons. Let’s go over the things that I’ve done this week.
- Stopped hearing and seeing things
- Started being able to apply myself at work again and kicked the hell out of the “issues” my manager told me about in my review
- Started looking for and applying to jobs back in the town where I really want to live, particularly at my alma mater
- Started up two novels of widely different scopes
- Talked to my therapist about how to best market and present these various novels in the manner in which I am planning
- Realized the inherent problems with the starts of the two novels and figured out how to fix those problems within an hour of thought for each
- Dived right back into the writing without feeling like a dumbass failure
- Figured out designs for the novels, both in terms of covers and characters, which I have never done well before
- Sketched out the designs myself to present to artists I will commission in the future so I can give them a base to work from, which I have never done ever in the scope of my writing career
- Decided to and planned out how to exercise again, shitty funds be damned thanks to the treadmill my dad got for Christmas, because I am really devoted to improving my physical health alongside my mental, emotional, professional, and creative health
I don’t fully understand how a single medication could change so many things so damn fast, but I’m strongly reminded of how awesome it was when I first started on my lamictal, so what even in the hell do I care about that? This is fucking great, it’s not mania at all, I have fantastic doctors and good insurance and for the first time in months I don’t feel like I’m going to unravel. I feel like a sane human being.
This is so great.
And also, you folks who are sticking around and not booting me off your watch-lists, you are all brilliant stars and I am so grateful to have you around. Thank you.
=> Come home from work
=> See that my reblog has been replied to
=> Read that the other user believes Akio isn’t a rapist
=> Read that the other user believes I need to change my definition of rape
=> Read that the other user believes I am bad at debates because I directly state that I find them an awful person for their beliefs
=> Regard post sleepily
=> Mentally file entire conversation under “genuinely awful things that require no further thought or interaction”
=> Go purchase new HS album
=> Go make dinner