slyrsterribleurl asked: For fictional characters, you kind of remind me of Rose. The scheduling, the proper grammar, the snark, ETC. For random questions, have you ever overdosed on any substance (yes, that includes legal ones)?
thelphenom asked: What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Reblog this if you want someone to put a fictional...
I finally finished planning both novels today, so now I have my scheduled down time. …which is really good, since I’ve been pissed off at everything since I woke up—for absolutely no good reason, mind, thanks to PMS—and I really need to not rip my hair out over not finishing the planning. So, to the folks who’ve been wanting a new chapter of Retroversion Dissolution...
Anonymous asked: 11, 25, and 26 if you don't mind.
Anonymous asked: 28 please!
thelphenom asked: 18, 19, 20
40 weirdly intriguing questions...
1. What’s a question you’re afraid to ask? To whom?
2. What’s something you hide about your personality?
3. What’s something other people think about you that you don’t agree with?
4. How do you deal with criticism?
5. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
6. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
7. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
8. Describe your favourite texture.
9. Which national or global tragedy were you closest to and how did it affect you?
10. Post a photo/draw a picture/write a poem (pick one) of a moment of personal significance.
11. Which fictional character would you most like to have lunch with and why?
12. Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration?
13. What’s your least “politically correct” opinion?
14. What kind of underwear do you imagine Sherlock Holmes wears?
15. What’s one of the most difficult things you’ve ever had to do?
16. If you were an element on the Periodic Table, which would you be and why?
17. What’s the most infuriating thing your parents (or caregiver) do?
18. Which Disney Princess do you most identify with and why? Which is your favourite and why? And yes- ANYONE can answer this question.
19. You’re an Action Movie Hero. What’s your weapon of choice and the line you scream when defeating your arch enemy?
20. What’s the silliest fan theory you’ve ever come up with?
21. What did you think about before you fell asleep last night?
22. What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you?
23. What motivates you in life?
24. What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? What’s the story behind that?
25. How do you think you will fare when the Zombie Apocalypse arrives?
26. Which mythological creature are you most like? Why? And if you could be any mythological creature, which would you want to be? Why?
27. Write a brief story about an actual adventure you’ve had.
28. Describe one of the most awkward experiences of your life.
29. What’s something that scares you about the future?
30. List 5 quirky things about yourself.
31. Describe your dream library.
32. What’s the weirdest item you’ve ever mourned?
33. If you could design an amusement park ride, what would it be like?
34. Do you have any “rules” about food?
35. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
36. What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about?
37. Describe a time/event in your life that you’re nostalgic for.
38. How do you approach social situations?
39. What is your ideal bed? Why?
40. Post a short excerpt of your life.
Anonymous asked: hey!, i wanted to know if your going to continue with retroversion dissolution because i reeeeally want to know what happens with amie and devaki Dx
nerdy antecdote for the evening
I’ve been marathoning Monster as I write lately because it’s a story I know and I like good, non-distracting background noise as I work. I just started into the episodes that deal heavily with Roberto, the most enormous creepy scumbag of the comic. He actually does make my skin crawl, and they got a perfect VA for him in the dub. Last night and this morning saw me get through quite...
oh my god
=> finally look up from three hour Monster watching / writing marathon => figure I should go to bed since I do have work tomorrow => go to check e-mail one more time before bed => discover my commission was finished and has been sitting in my mail box since just about the time I started my marathon => download image with great eagerness => look => stare => lose the...
Reblog if you want your followers to anonymously... →
roachpatrol: kitkaloid: Hm! I already did this, but I got so many mixed results! Would be interesting to try again. Sure, why not! This might be interesting and awkward. Hit me!
I’ve been seeing a lot of Sym-Bionic Titan stuff floating across my dash in the last couple of days, and I’ve been quietly cursing because I know that art style, I just couldn’t place the artist for the life of me. So at my girlfriend’s suggestion, I watched the first episode tonight. The instant I saw Genndy Tartakovsky’s name in the credits, I face-palmed at my...
Anonymous asked: What do you think of Warehouse 13?
Shinji! Hey, Shinji! Mm? I’m sort of busy picking out a video to run while I work. What’s up? Shinji, what is that thing you’re wearing? It’s my necklace, dude. Not that, smartass! What’s that green thing? We haven’t seen you in that thing before! Oh, that’s my new hoodie. My Hero of Mind zipper hoodie, to be exact.
the meme of domesticity
urbananchorite: ratherembarrassing: leave a ship in my ask and i will tell you who is the big spoon/little spoon what is their favorite non-sexual activity who uses all the hot water in the morning what they order from take out what is the most trivial thing they fight over who does most of the cleaning what has a season pass in their DVR who controls the netflix queue who calls up the...
darryroden replied to your post: summary of energy drinks It will ruin your stomach. I don’t exactly live a healthy life in the first place, and I don’t expect I ever will. When you look at it objectively, I live a fairly drugged life. I take quite a lot of medication that can have some nasty and sometimes dangerous side effects, from my bipolar medication to the ambien I take...
angerliz: magpizza replied to your photo: i present this without comment (or context) Man, what a creep. I think you need a restraining order against this person. she is awful i cannot imagine what it would be like to date her i would pity that person so deeply I’ll have the both a you know that I’m a fuckin’ peach to date and I have a sexy dance to show off my skills and ...
summary of energy drinks
as tested over the last two days (plus a field test over the course of an eight hour drive some time ago) one Monster = very good, keeps me alert and able to function two Monsters = I can’t fucking sit still and I’m having trouble typing and I just wanna put on my new weird-ass toed shoes and go running even though it’s pitch dark outside three Monsters = I’m sorry, the...
Anonymous asked: Let's see... You totally love the Olive Garden. Yes, I am assuming this truly horrible thing about you.
angerliz asked: you are such a sexy co-writer and awesome and OH THIS ISN'T ANON OH DARN
kyzano asked: I refuse to anon, but here's my honest opinion of ya. Ready? It's kinda harsh. I think you're awesome.
Anonymous asked: a really nice person and a good author!
Reblog if you want an Anon's honest opinion of...
m-azing: wecansexy: crowry: reaill: maladroitapathy: chuggameowmeow: BRING IT. can i… play one of these games too? I have to go to bed soon why am I doing these sure YEAH SURE entertain me as i work why not okie-dokie
drama all over my dash
My biggest problem of the night: how the motherfuck do people ever eat more than one cadbury creme egg in their life this is like consuming a cup of cake frosting and some liquid sugar how do american kids not just die on easter morning with this insane shit they cram into their mouths how do i even eat this thing how do i candy oh god i am not good at candy can it just be tomorrow so i can...
Today, being the day before Valentine’s Day, was super spectacularly terribly busy at work. Like, look at the time after what feels like a minute to see that an hour has gone by busy. Everyone was doing last minute shopping and I was already really tired when my alarm went off this morning, so it wasn’t the best thing ever. Add to this the fact that I’m in a long distance...
I am a voice nerd
I’m sort of sad. Netflix only has the original Japanese cast for Monster, and not only do I not have the funds to buy the DVDs at the moment, Viz Media stopped producing the English dub for some insane reason. Why do I say insane? Because they pulled in a fucking star-studded VA cast for this damn show. I went looking at the wiki page for the anime to see who played who, and it’s...
meowgon replied to your post: => Netflix: be fucking awesome YEAH IT was there this summer :’) I’d say I feel dumb for not looking for it before, but I only rediscovered my love for the series upon working on MONSTERstuck. I’m just pleased as punch that it’s on there at all. Also, laughing at the fact that there’s really only the Japanese audio track available, since...
=> Netflix: be fucking awesome
=> Putter around netflix => Look at suggestions based around an anime I just finished watching => Stumble onto Naoki Urasawa’s Monster => All 74 episodes => All streaming => Which was never on netflix before => Nearly break mouse button for smashing it to add it to the instant queue
It’s not nearly as vitriolic as I...
wow, suddenly very angry
I follow the #frontierstuck tag and just found out someone copy-pasted a chunk of text from Frontierstuck onto their blog because of it. Not for any thieving purposes, but copied nonetheless. So I’m making a statement right now. Please do not copy any of my text and paste it elsewhere. I post my work in specific locations under one username. This is to make my work recognizably my own,...
Someone just left me an ask about my top five disliked works of classic literature. When I get home from work, expect a firestorm of vitriol against some old books.
AKA: Reasons why I am leery of being a writer in...
Unpopular opinions (1/???)
6. Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else hated. I was the very strange kid that honestly enjoyed reading out loud! Throughout middle and high school, almost all of my classmates staunchly refused to even try reading out loud, and it wound up being that I read 80% of the time when reading out loud wasn’t an everyone-will-read-in-turn-by-order-of-your-seat thing. ...
also, a really random thought
One of my favorite physical traits—one I like so much I have to take care to not abuse and overuse it—is heterochromia, when a person’s eyes are two different colors. It’s fun and pretty and really, really cool, but— I was thinking about the eye colors of trolls and how they correspond to the color of their blood, and dear god, wouldn’t that be the fucking...
Four days and forty pages in this journal later, and I’ve killed another goddamn pen cartridge. Looks like I’m writing in longhand from now on. And stocking up on ink cartridges. And notebooks. Hmm.
Make an assumption about me and I'll tell you if...
angerliz: scootermoto: vitamini: emblybokawaii: diarrheaheartfailure: ongayertides: holy shit yes THIS WILL BE GOLD I CAN BE VERY SCARY IS CONFIRMED BUSINESS, WHAT ELSE IS THERE? disregarding dum meme face, do this ive been so out of it today Oh, this one looks fun too. beep boop doot doot doo doo doot doot doo doo Sure, why not.
Prop 8 ruled unconstitutional in California →
ask me my "top 5" of anything →
Ooh, it’s back again. I’ll make them audio posts again, so hit me!
=> Dishes: be successful
=> Do dishes => Listen to a creepy metal song => Get ideas about Frontier’s Edge plotting => Figure out how to still have a sea battle despite technically not having pirates => Also figure out how to make the end of the sea battle coincide with the end of its featuring chapter => Also figure out how to make the scene really fucking traumatizing for all parties involved...
Oops killed my pen again
In order to make myself focus through the hypomania (which appears to be on the downtrend, thank fuck), I made myself use my computers only as TVs with Netflix or stereos with my iTunes and kept myself to writing longhand. It prevented me from getting stuck in an internet loop of checking tumblr, Homestuck, and a few other things while encouraging me to think more on my own. It’s been...